The Podium fit jersey is an evolution of the Hex Racer jersey, in a more aggressive and rigid construction. It has been built for the hard racer with functionality in mind.
Rigid back with firm pockets ensures a perfect ride for hard riders. With a more contoured cut, the front wraps around to the back to minimize seams. The back is made with a more rigid fabric and is designed to reduce sag of the pockets when loaded. The shorter length of the jersey allows the lightweight zipper to stay as straight as possible when in the riding position. The sleeves are constructed to eliminate stitches in the underarms, reducing friction in that area.
- Podium-fit , Rigid back and fitted Sleeves
- Rigid back panel for reduced sag of pockets
- Shorter length than the Hex Racers to ensure minimum overlap with shorts
- Lightweight construction by reduction in seams
- Powerband gripper on the wraparound front
- Three open back pockets with reflective elements
- Polyester-spandex Mesh knitted fabric
with sublimation printing
-High wicking, Drifit, 95% Polyetser and 5% spandex
The Podium is designed to be a performance jersey. The jersey length is such that it sits just above the cycling short with minium overlap. This ensures that the zipper stays as flat as possible when in the riding position.